Tar Heel Construction Group
Tar Heel Construction Group offers services in Harford County including Riverside, Fallston, Pleasant Hills, Havre de Grace, Edgewood, Joppatowne, Jarrettsville, Bel Air & Watervale/Bel Air Acres), Call today, (410) 638-7021
Home improvement company, best roofing company Harford County, Best roofing company in Baltimore County, roof replacement, roofing company Bel Air, Exterior remodeling company, roofing company near me, contractors near me
Welcome to Tar Heel Construction Group
Use this page to see what our past customers feel about the work we have done. Read up on customer feedback, testimonials and check out some photos of the most recent projects we have completed. If you'd like to see even more of our work, feel free to check out our INTERACTIVE PORTFOLIO, which allows you to filter by locations, photos, reviews and even specific services we provide.
If you looking for a free-estimate, please EMAIL US or call us today, (410) 638.7021. We would be honored to come out to your house and collaborate with on your home improvement project!
Learn More About Us
- Learn about our company and our owner, Joe Ayler: CLICK HERE
- Read our 60+ Google Reviews
- Read our 200+ Facebook Recommends
Our Services Click on any of the links below to learn more about the services we provide
224 Cloister Rd, Arnold, MD
This is where you would be able to write key search words in order to get our PMI landing page ranked higher on organic searches.
510 Wilton Rd, Towson, MD
This new roof was installed by a top roofing company in Harford County, MD, Tar Heel Construction Group. Tar Heel is a home remodeling company that specializes in roofing, siding, gutters & downspouts, chimney work and windows & doors. We have been around since 2004 and have a staff that prides itself on honesty, professionalism and fair pricing. If you don't believe us, just look at our over 230 FaceBook Recommends.
To reach our office and request a free-estimate, call (410) 638.7021; we can't wait to chat. We are a GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor, a CertainTeed 5-Star Contractor and an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. So no matter your preference, we got you covered.
Our Service Area includes Baltimore County and Harford County including: Bel Air, Emmorton, Abingdon, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, White Marsh and surrounding areas. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- 2) GAF - Timberline HD
1212 East Churchville Road Suite 101, Bel Air, MD
- Call us for a free-estimate - (410) 638.7021
- Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our portfolio of work - including reviews, photos and locations
- We proudly serve Harford County and Baltimore County
- We are an exterior roofing company, a roofing contractor, the best roofing company in Harford County, an exterior remodeling company. You can call us anything you want, just know, we will take care of all of your home improvement needs!
- We are GAF Master Elite Certified, a CertainTeed 5-Star Contractor and Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- We have been around since 2004 and live by three pillars: 1) Accountability; 2) Job Quality; and 3) Customer Satisfaction
- We recognize that customers drive our business. To us, it is absolutely necessary that our customers are excited about the finished product. Our end goal is to build lasting relationships and provide our customers with home improvements for a lifetime.
- 4.9 star rating on Google Reviews
- Recommended by 225+ customers on Facebook
- You can follow us on Instagram
- You can follow us on Twitter
- Roofing - residential and commercial - Check our Shingles for: GAF; CertainTeed; Owens Corning
- Siding - View or collection of: CertainTeed; James Hardie; Mastic
- Gutter Replacement
- Thermal Imaging
- New Windows and Doors
- Chimney Maintenance and Chimney Repair
- We proudly serve Harford County, MD, including - Bel Air, Edgewood, Forest Hill, Jarrettsville, Abingdon, Havre de Grace, Fallston, Aberdeen, Belcamp, Edgewood, Darlington, Perryman, Pylesville, Bel Air North, Pleasant Hills, Bel Air South, Pleasantville
- We proudly serve Baltimore County, MD, including - Towson, White Marsh, Essex, Cockeysville, Timonium, Lutherville-Timonium, Catonsville, Owings Mills, Dundalk, Parkville, Perry Hall, Middle River, Arbutus, Milford Mill and surrounding areas
- 1) Tar Heel Construction Group
- Company Profile
208 Holstein Ct, Bel Air, MD
This new roof was installed by Tar Heel Construction Group, out of Harford County, Maryland. If you are someone living in Edgewood, Havre de Grace, Aberdeen, Jarrettsville, Darlington, Pleasant Hills and surrounding areas, we hope you consider us as your contracting and roofing company. Here at Tar Heel, we focus on three core business principles: Job quality; accountability and customer satisfaction. Feel free to read our 220+ Facebook Recommends and over 100 Google Reviews. Our services include Thermal Imaging; residential and commercial roofing; chimneys and; all external remodeling projects you might be considering. So give us a call today to set up a free-estimate, (410) 638.7021.
- 2) GAF - Timberline HD
- Drone Footage
1302 MoonShadow Rd, Bel Air, MD
Tar Heel Construction Group replaced the roof with GAF Timberline HD roofing system on this beautiful home located in Bel Air, MD. The customer chose a popular GAF shingle color, charcoal. The charcoal shingle is a great color choice as it pairs nicely with most exterior siding. If you are looking to upgrade your roofing system, let us show you why a GAF Lifetime System is a great option! Check us out on our WEBSITE or call us at (410)-638-7021. We service Harford County and Baltimore County, so whether you live in: Fallston, Bel Air South or North, Churchville, Aberdeen, Forest Hill, Perry Hall, Parkville, Towson, Hampton or surrounding areas, we are here for all of your remodeling needs. We provide services in: re-roofs; new roof replacements; Thermal imaging; chimneys; siding; gutters; soffits; windows and doors and more. We look forward to collaborating with you soon on your new home improvement project.
- 2) GAF - Timberline HD
- Drone Footage
216 North Union, Havre de Grace, MD
Tar Heel just finished the new siding on our house and have to say it's was so smooth to work with this group. Brian is an awesome salesman. He knows his business very well. I was very impressed with how he left samples, talked about every aspect of the job and was there when ever I had question. The crew that did the job was very delightful to have around. They kept the work site nice and clean. They were quick and fast and did quality work. I will recommend Tar Heel to anyone that asks. I will be using them in the future.
1509 Balmoral Dr, Bel Air, MD
Tar Heel and their rep Brian were great. Worked through all issues to the end. Highly recommend them!
1025 Searay Court, Abingdon, MD
Review by Francis M. in Abingdon, MD Project: Install or Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof Comments: TAR HEEL did an outstanding job of replacing my roof and installing the Ridge Vent that should have been put in by the original builder. On top of that Joe, the owner, personally studied the air flow that the atic required and made sure the entire roofing and ventilation system was working using his Infrared thermography (IRT) expertise. He showed me all his credentialing and Maryland License up front without having to be asked. He sent an experienced crew and the crew did an outstanding job using professional techniques and high quality products. The seeps went away and we now enjoy comfort and security knowing we have a 50 year guarantee on materials and 5 year on workmanship guarantee. The job was completed in two days to include clean up and Joe showed my pictures of the work as it was progressing and me and my wife observed the job from start to finish and we have experience with contractors over decades and this one was the among the best. Their workmanship far surpassed what the builder had done in every way and even a casual observer can see that if they take even a casual look at our home. I can't say enough good things about this contractor. Their price was in the lower mid-rangy can tell you that it was worth every penny especially when you consider that follow up check-ups over years is included.
2309 Kings Arms Dr, Fallston, MD
My roof was a large job, 7200 square feet, so I got 4 estimates. I selected Tar Heel Construction based on their fair and competitive quote as well as the company's GAF certification. They came when they said and completed the job quickly and professionally. Clean up was thorough and they called me back a couple of weeks after the job to make sure everything was okay and if I had any concerns or issues. I would use them again and recommend them.
2955 Burnley Court, Abingdon, MD
Project: Install or Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof Comments: I got four quotes and this company was not the highest and not the lowest. I choose them because of the Presentation. Professional, knowledgable and able to answer my questions and concerns. Work was done timely and clean up satisfactory. I would be very confident in choosing this company for other home projects.